Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #91
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Awwww, it's SUCH a shame I haven't got a scanner lol

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    But I have, AND I've got a digital camera AND I'm going to see you next Friday [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *muahahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    There is no escape - resistance is futile! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    LOL

  2. #92
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    But I have, AND I've got a digital camera AND I'm going to see you next Friday

    *muahahahahaha*

    There is no escape - resistance is futile! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You devil Terry [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Make sure you have that digital camera at the ready [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Michelle, the SOS Hall of Glamour Queens is not complete without you in it [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gulps*

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #94
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My scanner broke when I tried to scan my pic. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #95
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    My scanner broke when I tried to scan my pic. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    PAH!!!

    A poor excuse [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    You'll have to do better than that Oni [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    YAY Janie - that's a nice pic [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now all we need is 1 of Michelle, 1 of Oni and 1 of Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh, and 1 of Laurie that we can ALL see [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    still can't see it? [img]mad.gif[/img] I don't get it! Ok- I can mail it to someone who uses a different place to store their pics, if you like.

  7. #97
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Laurie!!!

    What are you doing here?!!!

    Get to the airport immediately [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Laurie!!!

    What are you doing here?!!!

    Get to the airport immediately [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL! My plane doesn't leave for another 8 hours! Please don't make me go now! I haven't even packed! LOL

  9. #99
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Better get cracking then! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Chop, chop - hurry up. London and/or Darren wait for no-one [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Re your pic - I use imagestation and they 'seem' to be OK. I've given up with yahoo - they suck [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gaaaaaaaah Terry how can you use Image station and I just uploaded all my pics there and they seem to post, but NOOOO then it gave a image station thing saying cant show cause its outside image station!!!

    Kat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •